March 12, 2010 at 11:40 pm (feelings)
It was a hectic day at school today. The Muslims celebrated the Maulidur Rasul while the non-Muslim had their own activities. I was asked to in charge the Year 6 of non-Muslim pupils. Controlling those bunch of kids from early morning till 11am really made me super busy that time. Apart from that there were other stuff on my mind-I have to prepare for a course during the school holiday and also do some document updates. Fortunately, I managed to settle all the works by mid afternoon.
Then, I went to B King for lunch with my loud friends. Headed to Tupperware and finished almost RM300 there…but what the heck, I love Tupperwares:-)! My friend Rym who recently bought a new house at Cyber City, wanted to do some survey on plaster ceiling for her new home. So, we went to one of the shop in Putatan and managed to get quotation for it. I was totally exhausted after that and drove home straight. I was too tired..I just want to go home and sleep. I was not excited even my friends suggested to go for facial after that.
Thank God, it’s Friday and I don’t need to go to school tomorrow…and next week is the school holiday. I’m gonna use the one week to have a very good rest:-)
February 12, 2010 at 11:55 pm (Family)
This picture was taken during the 2009 Christmas Gathering at my grandma’s house in Tuavon. My son, Roan Michael aged 1 year 4 months that time.
February 11, 2010 at 10:06 pm (Family)
Hubby and I planning of bringing our son for a vacation this year. In fact, this going to be our first family vacation out of Sabah. We had a list of destinations in mind but it all depends on our budget and schedule. Hubby is always busy with his office work while I always involve with extra classes for my students. But, I’m keeping my finger crossed this vacation will materialize this year. It’s time for Roan to travel with his parents and enjoy the wonderful moments.. and did I mention the flight tickets are selling cheap at the moment? Will keep an update about this from time to time.
Wish me luck!
February 10, 2010 at 10:32 pm (feelings)
I felt so weird visiting this blog. It’s mine but had been abandoned for so long. My last post was published on November 2007 and now it’s already February 2010. Whoaaa…that’s three years of absence, man…lol..I can imagine this is like a shabby, old and dusty house which I will do a makeover but gonna make it one step at a time…:-D. The first thing to do is to change the template of this blog. It had been the same for the past few years. Wish me luck!
December 18, 2007 at 10:19 pm (Uncategorized)
check out my wedding photos at my flickr
will upload more in few days time:-)
December 13, 2007 at 8:13 pm (Uncategorized)
I know my blog has been very quiet for many weeks…I want to upload my wedding pics and some pics I took from the recently concluded World Cup Paintball Asia in PJ but I have problem with my streamix connection at home:-( Hopefully I can upload all those pics in few days time.
December 1, 2007 at 8:30 pm (Uncategorized)
Baru ada masa buat dis hehehe….
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Hubby
2. What were you doing at 0800? still sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? having my dinner
4. What happened to you in 2006? I got my first posting in Klang
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? alamak!!!!!
6. How many beverages did you have today? yup few glasses of water, Coke and Sprite
7. What color is your hairbrush? green and brown
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Dermalogica products
9. Where were you last night? At home moginum hehe
10. What color is your front door? Dark brown as in wood color…(eh, same lah Carol)
11. Where do you keep your change? in my handbag
12. What’s the weather like today? sunny
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? oreo ice-cream..yummy!
14. What excites you? Banyak oohh…
15. Do you want to cut your hair? yes..coz its very dry at the end
16. Are you over the age of 25? yup
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Nope, but I know a few Steves
20. Do you make up your own words? no
21. Are you a jealous person? depends
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’ – Ana
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’ – Khairul
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Hubby
25. What does the last text message you received say? where’s your new posting?
26. Do you chew on your straw? No.
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? After this? to the cinema
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Can’t recall of anyone at this moment
30. What was the last thing you ate? Siput tarik and crab
31. Will you get married in the future? You mean again?? <—same Carol!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Beowulf
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Of course
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Just now.
35. Are you currently depressed? Huh? Nope
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Interesting bah dis..and bcoz I was tagged by Carol:-)
38. Tag 5 people (or one will do) who would do this survey: Mariette, Maika
November 21, 2007 at 11:30 am (Uncategorized)
The wedding went well:-) Thanks for the wishes, support and prayers.
Will upload wedding pics after the 25th nov k…
November 10, 2007 at 12:04 am (miscellaneous)
Yes, today was my last day in school. I thought this would be one of my happiest day of this year but no. It wasn’t that easy. I told my students that I am not going back to the school next year. The moment they heard about that, lots of questions they asked me, “Teacher, you are not coming back here? Why?” “Teacher, you are not coming back because you want get married?” “Teacher, you letak jawatan ah? You don’t want to be a teacher anymore?” “Teacher, why you want to go back to Sabah?” Hehe…I am gonna miss my students here. I know at times they are naughty but they gave me a valuable experiences and sweet memories on becoming a teacher. I took the chance to be extra nice to my students today. I didn’t give them many homeworks. Just sharing my experiences and giving advices to them. *Sigh* I thought leaving this school was easy…
My colleagues congratulate me too for getting the transfer. I was not able to thank each of them (there are over a hundred teachers in my school and about 20 non-academic staff) but deep down, I appreciate their guidance, help and friendship for almost 2 years of my time here. I may have complain that there were so many works to be done in my school but surely, I’m gonna miss all the busy life here. After all, all those hard works are for academic excellence and to keep up the reputation as one of the best Chinese school in Klang. I’m going to miss the working environment, the very comfortable air-conditioned staff room, the Teachers’ Club activities, my school team volleyball club *sigh* yeah, I’m gonna miss everything about this school…
Before I went home, I was given few momentos from my colleagues:-) I was also given a cheque as a token of appreciation for my service to the school and also an ang pow for my upcoming wedding. Awwww……how sweet!
November 7, 2007 at 4:56 pm (Uncategorized)
Whoaaaa….words alone cannot describe how I feel now. I was extremely happy, jumping for joy after I read this on the MOE website.
I know, I still have to worry about my new posting….but, for now, let me be ecstatic with this one first!